Recall: Bridgewater Poultry Eggs
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Bridgewater Poultry is conducting a recall of various cartons of 12 eggs. The products have been available for sale at Woolworths and independent stores in NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT and Coles in VIC and SA.
- Woolworths 12 Cage Free Eggs 700g barcode 9300633636982
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 600g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 700g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 800g
- Loddon Valley Barn Laid 600g (VIC and SA only)
- Best Before BB 20 MAR 19, 23 MAR 19, 27 MAR 19, 30 MAR 19, 3 APR 19, 6 APR 19, 10 APR 19, 14 APR 19, 17 APR 19, 20 APR 19, 24 APR 19, 27 APR 19, 29 APR 19
Problem: The recall is due to potential microbial (Salmonella Enteritidis) contamination.
Food safety hazard: Food products contaminated with Salmonella may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact Bridgewater Poultry on (03) 5437 3100 or visit www.loddonvalleyeggs.com.au