Lactalis Australia Milks
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd is conducting a recall of various milk products listed below due to the presence of an amount of food grade dairy cleaning solution.
The recalled products have been available for sale in Coles, Woolworths, IGA and other retailers across Victoria, as well as three Coles stores in Southern New South Wales (Deniliquin, Lavington and Albury), and a small number of petrol and convenience stores in the Murray, Riverina and Western districts of NSW.
Product details & date markings:
- Pauls Smarter White Milk, 1 litre bottle, 25-JUN, 26-JUN, 27-JUN
- Pauls Full Fat Cream Milk, 1 litre bottle, 26-JUN, 27-JUN
- Pauls PhysiCAL Skim, 1 litre bottle, 27-JUN
- Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat, 1 litre bottle, 26-JUN
- Pauls Rev Low Fat, 1 litre bottle, 28-JUN
- Coles Lite Milk, 1 litre bottle, 25-JUN, 26-JUN
- Coles Skim Milk, 1 litre bottle, 25-JUN
- Coles Full Cream Milk, 1 litre bottle, 25-JUN, 26-JUN.
Problem: The recall is due to chemical/contaminant (food grade dairy cleaning solution) contamination. The milk products may have a yellowish colouring and/or metallic chemical taste
Food safety hazard: This is a food safety issue and anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers with the affected products should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
Lactalis Australia consumer service team
Ph: 1800 676 961.