Fresh Food Enterprises IQ Bars
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Fresh Food Enterprises is conducting a recall of IQ Bar Chocolate Sea Salt 45g, IQ Bar Peanut Butter Chip 45g and IQ Bar Almond Butter Chip 45g. The products have been available for sale at independent stores and IGA supermarkets in NSW, ACT, VIC and TAS
- IQ Bar Chocolate Sea Salt, 45g
- IQ Bar Peanut Butter Chip, 45g
- IQ Bar Almond Butter Chip, 45g
- IQ Bar Chocolate Sea Salt, BB June 10 2022
- IQ Bar Peanut Butter Chip, BB June 11 2022
- IQ Bar Almond Butter Chip, BB Apr 14 2022
Problem: The recall is due to the presence of an undeclared allergen (milk).
Food safety hazard: Any consumers who have a milk allergy or intolerance may have a reaction if these products are consumed.
Country of origin: USA
What to do: Consumers who have a milk allergy or intolerance should not consume these products and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
Fresh Food Enterprises
Free call 1800 731 845