Kids yoghurt pouches, various retailers
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Parmalat Australia has recalled Calciyum, Woolworths & Aldi Brooklea yoghurt pouches sold at various retailers including Woolworths, Aldi, Metcash/IGA, Foodworks, Foodland, Friendly Grocer 4 Square and/or Farmer Jacks stores nationally.
The recall is due to a packaging fault resulting in a potential choking hazard.
CALCIYUM YOGHURT 70G POUCHES
- Banana 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 05-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 03-OCT-17
- Vanilla 20-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17
- Strawberry 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 05-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 12-SEP-17, 19-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 26-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17, 03-OCT-17
- Fruit Salad 21-AUG-17, 28-AUG-17, 04-SEP-17, 11-SEP-17, 18-SEP-17, 25-SEP-17, 02-OCT-17
WOOLWORTHS YOGHURT 70G POUCHES
- Vanilla 21 Aug - 3 Oct inclusive
- Banana 21 Aug - 3 Oct inclusive
- Strawberry 21 Aug - 4 Oct inclusive
ALDI BROOKLEA YOGURT SQUISHY SUPER SIZE 150G POUCHES
Strawberry, Vanilla, Tropical flavours
Use by dates: 20 August to 24 September 2017 inclusive
Consumers should not consume this product. The centre top of the cap may become dislodged upon re-application of the cap after initial use, and pose a choking hazard. The product can be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund.
If you are concerned about your health you should seek medical advice.
For more information, contact the consumer service team on 1800 676 961.