Koo canned mixed vegetable varieties
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Sapro Australia is conducting a recall of a variety of Koo brand vegetable products. The products have been available for sale at independent food retailers nationwide.
- Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce, 410g
- Butter Beans in Flavoured Brine, 410g
- Butter Beans in Tomato Sauces, 420g
- Corn Creamstyle Sweetcorn, 415g
- Whole Kernel Sweetcorn in Brine, 410g
- Mixed Vegetables in Hot Curry Sauce, 420g
- Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce, 420g
- Mixed Vegetables in Brine, 410g
- Baked Beans in Chilli Sauce, 420g
- Date of Manufacture from 1/5/2019 up to and including 5/5/2021
Problem: The recall is due to potential microbial contamination as a result of a canning failure.
Food safety hazard: Food products with potential microbial contamination may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: South Africa
What to do: Consumers should not eat this product and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
For further information please contact: