UPDATE: Crostoli King Cannoli Bambini Kit and Cannoli Kit
Update 13 February 2020
1 February 2020
UPDATE: Additional undeclared allergen (egg) and two more recalled products
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Crostoli King is conducting a precautionary recall of Cannoli Bambini Kit, Cannoli Kit, Cannoli Shells 10 pack and Cannoli Bambini Shells 12 pack. The products have been available for sale at IGA’s, green grocers, independent stores and online nationally.
- Cannoli Bambini Kit, 475g, plastic container enclosed in a cardboard sleeve
- Cannoli Kit, 305g, plastic container enclosed in a cardboard sleeve
- Cannoli Shells 10 pack, 180g, plastic container enclosed in a cardboard sleeve
- Cannoli Bambini Shells 12 pack, 90g, plastic container enclosed in a cardboard sleeve
- All Use By dates that do not have a milk and egg allergen declaration on the label
Problem: The recall is due to the presence of undeclared allergens (milk and egg).
Food safety hazard: Any consumers who have a milk or egg allergy or intolerance may have a reaction if the product is consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers who have a milk or egg allergy or intolerance should not consume these products and should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
For further information please contact:
02 9826 9776