Yummy Snack Foods fruit and nut mixes various sizes
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Yummy Snack Foods is conducting a recall of its Yummy Brand mixes (various). The products have been available for sale at food retailers, independent grocers including IGAs, fresh food markets, and other retail including liquor stores, Asian grocers and BP service stations in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, SA, NT and WA.
- Yummy Brand - Pink Berry Bliss 500g
- Yummy Brand - Pink Berry Bliss Large Tub 600g
- Yummy Brand - Pink Berry Bliss Mini Tub 250g
- Yummy Brand - Choc Orange Lounge Mix 500g
- Yummy Brand - Choc Orange Lounge Mix Large Tub 640g
- Yummy Brand - Choc Orange Lounge Mix Mini Tub 300g
- Drake Brand - Strawberry Yoghurt Mix 400g
- Drake Brand - Chocolate Orange Mix 400g
- All Best Before Dates
Problem: The recall is due to the presence of undeclared allergens (soy and wheat).
Food safety hazard: Any consumers who have a soy or wheat allergy or intolerance may have a reaction if the product is consumed.
Country of origin: Australia.
What to do: Consumers who have a soy or wheat allergy or intolerance should not consume this product and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact: