Name and shame
Register of penalty notices
The information which can be published is set out in ss133A to 133F of the Food Act 2003 (NSW).
Register of offences (prosecutions)
The information on each breach will generally be published for 2 years following any appeal period.
- a business has been sold or disposed of after an offence, or
- a correction needs to be made.
For further details see add, correct or remove information.
- whether a warning has previously been given
- whether the breaches pose a serious risk to public health or significantly mislead consumers
- the number of breaches or repeat offences.